Scottish families are famous for their generous hospitality and homestay accommodation is a perfect opportunity to experience this first hand. Staying in a homestay allows students to relax in a friendly, local home and to continue practising English in a natural setting.
Homestay families are part of the school community and are regularly visited by the Accommodation and Welfare Officer to ensure students receive the best hospitality during their stay.
The homestay accommodation includes:
- Single room accommodation
- Bed, breakfast and evening meal with your hosts every day
- No other student who speaks the same language in the home
- Private bathrooms are available on request
Hotel and Residence
For hotel or residence accommodation, we can recommend a choice of hotels or residences located in the city centre.
Pollock Halls - Summer only
Our residential accommodation is situated next to Edinburgh's stunning Holyrood Park, at Edinburgh University's Pollock Halls. Pollock Halls is close to the city centre, approximately a 25 minute walk to the school or a short bus ride. All the rooms are single study bedrooms with shared facilities and are serviced daily.
As with our homestay accommodation, breakfast and evening meals are included in the price. Meals are taken in the newly refurbished servery, where a large selection of food is offered. There is also a welcome centre, bar, terrace, and landscaped gardens.
- Available during July and August
- Single room with desk and wash basin
- Shared facilities (toilets, shower and small kitchen)
- Ensuite subject to availability
- Half board
- Meet lots of students from around the world